Monday, May 23, 2011

How Do I Save My Relationship!? How Do I Stop A Divorce From Happening!?


“I’m really worried. I feel that my husband isn’t listening to me. He doesn’t even want to talk to me anymore…”

“I don’t know what to do with my wife man. She’s killing me with all the questions. I can’t even go to the bathroom without being asked ‘where you goin’?”

“I love my best friend man. My wife is incredible, but lately she’s been real cold man. I have no clue if I said something that pissed her off or if I forgot something important. I feel like a moron but I have no idea. I think we might be breaking up. You know… getting a divorce…”

Listen, divorce is not the answer. And truthfully, it should never get there. The last you want to be is another part in the 60% statistic of failed marriages. Just take a deep break and relax. The both of you need to relax. If she’s not listening to you, or if he’s simply ignoring you, then clearly the issue here is communication. Even if the both of you are talking, if your words fall on deaf ears, then are you really communicating?

Your husband might just want some space. Your wife just needs a little affection. Look for the root of the issue and tackle it! Don’t let the strongest asset you both have go to waste. Here are a few things:

Get Into Your Partner's Head
And no, I don’t mean inception... or maybe I do? Anyway, the point is that the both of you might just need to step into your partners’ shoes and walk a mile. Meaning, see what they like to do and take an active interest in it. You might find that you like it too. Plus it will show your partner that you care enough about them.

Give Me Space
The biggest issue with living together is giving your partner space. It’s necessary every now and then. Space is especially important when one is not receptive to talking. So if you see that just let it be. Your spouse will come around soon. Your spouse won’t be coming around if you’re pestering them.

Show Me Affection
We all need love… Seriously, we do. Evil geniuses need love to. Although, only a mother’s love could help that. But anyway, show some affection. Sometimes with our busy lives we do our best to push those closest to us, the furthest away. Stop  yourself from doing that and give you spouse a hug. If he is doing the dishes, come up behind him, hug him, and remind him that you love him. If your wife is wearing something nice, COMPLIMENT HER! She wants to feel sexy, make it happen.

If you follow these tips you both will be on your way to saving your relationship. However, it’s important to note that you guys will have to actually take these steps in order for them to work. I recently read a wonderful book on relationship help and it’s a fantastic read. It’s called the Magic of Making Up. He’s helped more than 50,000 couples get back together after having some serious issues. If you’re looking for more tips and wonderful marriage advice, head over here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

    ReplyDelete