Thursday, May 5, 2011

Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back - The Right Way

You've probably just experienced one of the most hurtful break ups in your life. Your boyfriend has probably said some mean things to you, and of course, they sting. However, you can't help but still feel like you love him. Know that you are not wrong in feeling that way. What you and your boyfriend had was very special, and you don't have to lose it. Just stay calm and don't lose your cool. Follow these tips and you'll be right on track to getting back with your ex boyfriend.



1. Acceptance
Your man said it. He doesn't want to be with you anymore. That's a painful statement to make, and hear. However, in order for you to make any progress with your relationship, you'll have to accept his decision. Once you've come to terms with what is, you can start working on what will be.

2. Moving Forward
This one is going to be tough for a little while. Once you've accepted his decision, it'll be your turn to make a decision of your own. Now, if you've noticed that the relationship you guys had was cancerous, you have to ask yourself, "was it because we weren't listening to each other?" What you'll find is that in most cases, this is exactly what happened. So start a dialogue with your ex and talk about what happened and why things went down the way they did. The answers might surprise you.

3. Date Again
Once you've actually taken the time to sit down and analyze what happened between you guys, you'll have an opportunity to start dating again. Here's the fun part. You can actually start dating your ex again. However, it is super important to note that your ex boyfriend has to be willing to date you. Forcing him on a date will only make him feel angry and awkward. If he's open to the idea of a coffee date or lunch date, that's great. Dating in the day has less of a "dating" feeling and more of a "pals hanging out." In the beginning, you'll want this. Here is where you'll have the wonderful opportunity of re-establishing a friendship, which is imperative to have if you want to stand any chance of starting something back up with your ex boyfriend.

4. Get Inside (His Head That Is)
Now, this doesn't mean go psycho on him or stalking him. What you'll want to do is simply probe him. Ask questions. Don't be afraid to talk about the rough stuff. If he is uncommunicative, respect that and leave it alone for a while. There is nothing worse to a man than someone pestering him about something he is not ready to talk about. Put feeler questions out there to gauge his receptiveness. If he's opening up, ease him into it. Don't just ask him things like, "why did you leave me?!" A more appropriate question would be, "was there something I could have done differently?" That way, you remove him from the spotlight and center it on you indirectly.

5. Apologize
Even if you did nothing wrong, apologize. Apologize for not being what he needed you to be. Don't beg for him to take you back. Simply apologize and don't expect one back! You'll step out of the conversation feeling more dignified if you apologized and transferred the negativity that surrounded you, out of you. This is an important step as well. Apologizing serves as a buffer to all steps. It also opens his heart to receptivity.


Getting your ex boyfriend back doesn't have to be difficult. Just remember to stay positive and remove all negativity surrounding the issue. I know it's going to be tough for a little while. Just stay strong. For more incredible tips, I sincerely suggest reading the book Magic Of Making Up. It's an excellent book with great tips and real advice that will help you get your boyfriend back.

4 comments:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I found OYAMA I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted Oyama and He told me  what I needed to do before he could help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Oyama helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommend Oyama to anyone in need of help. Email: droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com   Call him or  WhatsApp via: +2348108264684 Oyama  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.  

    ReplyDelete